Daley Vs Nick Diaz for the title. (If Daley can make weight). Hopefully we can have this at Gerry's cause i gotta see this fight. That date might not be set in stone yet.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! That Shoop is epic. No way Daley is going to shake hands with him and Daley never makes weight. Also the fact that Diaz will stand with Daley makes me want this fight to happen, even if Daley comes in @ 187 pounds. Diaz by Armbar. BTW I'm pretty sure we can have this @ my place.
I just read that the HW tournament was supposed to be on this day...but they postponed it till June 18th? Ass. El Nino vs Kawajiri might be good, though I figured that El Nino will take down Kawajiri for 5 rounds strait, resulting in us not paying attention and having a pull up contest again.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat Shoop is epic.
No way Daley is going to shake hands with him and Daley never makes weight. Also the fact that Diaz will stand with Daley makes me want this fight to happen, even if Daley comes in @ 187 pounds.
Diaz by Armbar.
BTW I'm pretty sure we can have this @ my place.
I just read that the HW tournament was supposed to be on this day...but they postponed it till June 18th?
ReplyDeleteAss.
El Nino vs Kawajiri might be good, though I figured that El Nino will take down Kawajiri for 5 rounds strait, resulting in us not paying attention and having a pull up contest again.
nate diaz should fight every week, thats the only way strikeforce will make any money
ReplyDeletethat photo shop is crazy, planes, rainbows, flaming hands.
i also just realized that somebody tweaked the sidebar. pimps, old shiznit
think you mean nick diaz. He does fight like 4 times a year.
ReplyDelete4 times.....in America.
ReplyDelete