GFY stuff
Jones by ground and pound. what round? every round.
The way things are going....it could be a draw.You both are right on how they could both win.Actually I have a whole write up about this and going to post it either tomorrow or Thursday.Jones wins in the wrestling, athleticism, youth, and speed department.Shogun wins in the striking, skill, experience, and BJJ department.Shogun is coming off an injury and Jones is riding the hype train. I'll make my decision after I post the write up.
Jones by ground and pound. what round? every round.
ReplyDeleteThe way things are going....it could be a draw.
ReplyDeleteYou both are right on how they could both win.
Actually I have a whole write up about this and going to post it either tomorrow or Thursday.
Jones wins in the wrestling, athleticism, youth, and speed department.
Shogun wins in the striking, skill, experience, and BJJ department.
Shogun is coming off an injury and Jones is riding the hype train.
I'll make my decision after I post the write up.