
I gotta buy a new tv for the basement. I might buy a better one for upstairs and put the old one in the basement. I'm thinking of getting an LED tv cause my boss said they are great. Budget is $1700. What should I get? I was thinking of getting multiple 32" tvs for the basement.
Wow, Dual 32' tv's would be a show stopper for sure. Also would be one less thing I need to bring when i bring my XBOX
ReplyDeleteled tv's are nice, good viewing angle and really bright. i would suggest to just get one big tv instead of (2) 32". the reason being if you are watching a movie or ufc, you would want it on the big tv. i know it would be handy for if bill or someone came over but you could just buy a monitor like i got. only $180 and its nice and big and extremely portable. i'll show it to you next weekend when i come up.
ReplyDeletei'll have to look at specific led tvs to see what looks good. I think sarah's parents have a samsung thats pretty nice, but i'm sure they are all good
I love my Mitsu 65". The newer diamond series has a faster motion processor but honestly mine is more that fast enough for an hd sport or gaming. Viewing angle was better by far than most of the ones that I saw. Slight warm spot in the middle, little thicker than most lcd/led, and it hums just a hair. BigScreenStore. They run ads all the time for the 65 like mine with a free 37 led or lcd for like 1500. I also got a 4 year warranty with it.
ReplyDelete