Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen Offends Warlocks?

So I was watching a crappy show on TV tonight and realized that not only is Charlie Sheen winning @ life, but he is also pissing off a bunch of real-life warlocks.

After Sheen declared himself a "Vatican assassin warlock" during one of his interviews a few days ago, an actual, practicing warlock (technically a virgin that lives in his grandmothers basement) from Salem, Massachusetts said on TV that he is "fuming" over the statement because it's a "blatant offense against our ways."

The warlock whose name is Ryan Mc...errr I mean Christian Day
(whose awesome picture is below) says "He is going to take action" against the actor.....magical action!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm terrified.)

"I am going to magically bind Mr. Sheen, not to harm him, but to simply prevent him from using this word in such a negative manner in the future."

Seriously, Warlock Prince.......this will not end well.

Charlie Sheen by TKO.....round 2.

3 comments:

  1. that dude is a hero to warlocks everywhere. charlie sheen will probably play along with that dude though, just because he thinks its funny... and cuz he's high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put my first photoshop up as the header

    ReplyDelete