
The night of the Jones / Shogun fight, I kept hearing Matt & Rebekah sing some song containing the word "Friday."
I decided to check it out.
I want 3:48 of my life back.
What's even crazier is that this video has over 66 million views.
I feel like I'm watching an educational video for the days of the week.
Let me break this down for you.
First she wakes up, goes down stairs and wants to eat cereal.

Song is beginning to suck.
Then the broad is @ the bus stop waiting for the bus but then sees a bunch of teenagers without their seat-belts on. Safe, I would definitely want my daughter to catch a ride with them. I rather her ride with a bunch of gangsters as long as they had their seat-belts on.

Also she can't figure out which seat she's going to take? Look there is no "gay" seat on this ride. Just get in the car, we're going to be late. Also this kid looks like Brian Bowles.

Back to driving @ night...without Seat-Belts!!!!!!!!!!!

Next thing you know these kids are @ a party on a friday...friday.
I wonder what teenagers parties are like nowadays?
If it involves listening to crappy music and playing a wild game of uno, then I'm ok with it.
More crappy lyrics.
"Yesterday was thursday thursday, today its friday friday, we we we so excited.
Tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards."
Then some random black dude comes out of nowhere.
He's like the Ludacris of cameos.....I'll just call him Rick Diculous
"Fun Fun Fun"BTW, her label was getting paid $1 every thousand views on youtube. So Basically she made them $66,000.00. Not to mention her song is becoming a hit on Itunes. This broad is going to be a millionaire before the age of 15.
Her mom paid $1,000 for that song and she already made over a million, so it was a pretty good investment. The beat to the song is actually not that bad, but the words could've been written by a preschooler
ReplyDeletepeople like stupid shit. it makes them feel smart
ReplyDeletethe pictures in this post are phenomenal, i was laughing at every one. especially the fuck seatbelts one.
ReplyDelete