Here's 3 more people that are effin stupid.
1) I called Verizon about a fax line that was having problems. During their testing they sent this test fax.
I think they mean "behalf".2) Somebody typed up a quote in our system and the state was already entered for them. But they had to type it in again. Leaving us with:
What state is it in? Oh it's right next to MAMA.3) I don't have any sound clips of it, but I wish I did. There is a 100 year old lady that keeps calling and leaving voicemails for a Mr. DeSilvia on our night voicemail. This lady just rants for a couple minutes and nobody knows what she wants. She keeps calling back today and when we tell her she has the wrong number she just hangs up and calls back again. We even tried calling her and telling her to stop calling and she just hangs up. Here's a few quotes from her messages:
"Mr. DeSilvia you better stop because what you're doing is illegal!"
"You better not be there listening to me!"
"You need to stop it right now, you hear me, stop it."
"Do you know what i'm saying? Maybe you can understand Italiano, stop it! capisce? OK?"
This could be a hit on youtube if I can get the sound from it. If she calls again i'm gonna pick up and pretend i'm Mr. DeSilvia.
dude , we gotta get that soundclip, that thing could be viral video in no time
ReplyDeletesomeone could autotune it and put a beat on it.