Wednesday, March 2, 2011

columns

special beam cannon

i was thinking of trying to do different weekly columns on certain day of the week.  obviously you can still post whatever you want whenever, this isnt korea, but basically you can make up a column for yourself.

like on friday i will put up my favorite internet meme of that week
someone could do a ufc update
i had an idea to do a "where are they now" thing, could be people we used to know or celebrities

i've got an idea for another column i'm gonna start, that i'll be posting shortly
keep in mind these can be as stupid or great as you want
could be like, best pron watched this week or something

also, if you dont want to do anything then dont worry about it, this is mostly just if youre bored at work

6 comments:

  1. can someone do a facebook hotties article, where they post good pics that they stalkered on facebook. Full body shots are extra points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can contribute some, we need people with a lot of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can contribute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to know all you fuckers are this bored at work, which i should definitely have more time when my boss comes back, but for now, I have none. I do read some stuff and laugh when I get a chance, all this shit is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kid, I've been busy all day.
    See!

    FOR SELECT MemberID,MedicalPlanID,RXPlanID,DentalPlanID,RateClassID FROM Member
    WHERE MbrType='E'
    AND EffectiveDate <
    (select cast(Year(@covperiodend) AS varchar(4))+ '-' +
    RIGHT('0' + CAST(Month(@covperiodend) AS varchar(3)), 2)+ '-' +
    RIGHT('0' + CAST(Day(15) AS varchar(3)), 2)) AND (TerminationDate IS NULL OR TerminationDate >
    (select cast(Year(@covperiod) AS varchar(4))+ '-' +
    RIGHT('0' + CAST(Month(@covperiod) AS varchar(3)), 2)+ '-' +
    RIGHT('0' + CAST(Day(14) AS varchar(3)), 2))) AND MunicipalityID=@MunicipalityID

    ReplyDelete
  6. mark zuckerberg just copied that code and is going to use it on facespace 2.0

    ReplyDelete