Monday, March 14, 2011

MMA Discussion 03-14-2011


Over the weekend Zuffa purchased Strikeforce, and I jizzed in my pants.
Now the good thing is that they are going to keep Strikeforce open (like they did with WEC) but I guarantee that they will close it down and absorb the fighters and their contracts (like the WEC.)
Dana White is keeping Scott Coker (head of Strikeforce) in charge to run it's business.

Guys like Josh Barnett who would like to make it back into the UFC might have a chance now.
Guys like Paul Daley are threatening to pull out of fights because his former relationship with Dana White.

I'm just wondering now if they will have superfights in the future?
GSP vs Diaz?
That's what I'm hoping for.

2 comments:

  1. sounds cool, maybe a nick and nate diaz tag team vs gsp & kenflo.

    does this mean hendo back in the ufc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Mayhem Miller in UFC? maybe he'll finally get his rematch with the Blanket 2.0

    ReplyDelete