Monday, March 7, 2011

Rockband party


Friday, March 11th, there will be a Rockband party at my house starting around 7 or really whenever anyone gets here. Casey and Faith are gonna make breakfast casseroles and i'll be drinking my face off. Faith is worried that nobody is gonna come cause her sister and my sister may not come so now anyone is invited. They'll be using my xbox so i can't GTFO. FML.

6 comments:

  1. 2 possible solutions..

    1. Grip the one from Gerry's mom's house for the night.

    2. Get drunk and hell I'll go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. invite anyone you want. good chance to show off your drum skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit or miss for me. We have to go to North Jersey Saturday Morning to meet with photographers. If I do go, I'll be there for a short bit.

    If she had that thing Saturday, I'd sing all of Lady Gaga songs while doing the dances from High School Musical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there round 8:30 cause will has Bball workouts till 8 and I'm gonna have them shower and get in their pjs. My drum skills are pretty good, although i may be a bit rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of any situation where the phrase "I'll get some redbulls" isn't justified.

    ReplyDelete