1) Credit App Mishap
I knew this was gonna be good when their first reference was a company called “All Erection.” The second page of the application had a couple of good blunders, including misspelling of a simple word like does and a sentence that doesn’t make any sense.
2) Loosing, duh
I got an email from some guy who is claiming to sell the next big thing in pipe supports. It’s some sort of earthquake proof clamp. My boss wants to know what it’s about so I check out his website. He has this amazing page with proof of why his clamp is the jaun, except he spells “loser” wrong every time. Also, our PhD Engineer laughed at his methods of testing. Check out his page. http://nuclamp.com/Test.html
3) Special Auction
I got this email for a public auction for steel fabrication machines. Only, the subject didn’t say public.
These always deliver.
ReplyDeleteAll Erection and Pubic Auctions in 1 issue.
Good stuff.
Also I'm curious on how he tested these supports under earthquake conditions?
Is your boss purchasing?
His website is not user friendly.
ReplyDeleteQUAKE CLAMP wiins, hooray for quake clamp.
ReplyDeletewinner of how effin stupid - quiake clamp
looser - other submissions