Tuesday, March 1, 2011

charlie sheen




that dude is a retard.
here's the leaked final episode of 2 and a half men.
if you haven't seen this episode of the simpsons, you won't get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVx8lZIgLpA

3 comments:

  1. haha, thats great, 1st comment is awesome, the best episode of impy and chimpy i've ever seen.

    i actually have only seen 1 part of 1 episode of 2.5 men. the part with megan fox. i try watching shows like that sometimes but i just cant stand to watch anything with a laugh track. its like i'm too dumb to realize when something is funny, so i need them to tell me if its funny and how funny, because the bigger laugh means its funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually watched the first couple of seasons until the little kid went through puberty. Then it stopped being funny.

    What's even better was that my mom watched a few episodes and said that I was going to be Charlie Sheen, living the life, sleeping with random females and then having to move one of my friends in with his child.

    "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen"

    (Note this is before his documented drug and alcohol problem.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you able to provide your children a stable home?
    Sheen: Love my family violently. Go.
    How do you get along with your ex wives?
    Sheen: Hello? Love my family violently. Sorry. Too real? Well, don’t step into my octagon. Go.
    How do you feel about your show being cancelled?
    Sheen: Big mistake. Winner. Right here. I’ll make movies with superstars. Bring it.
    Are you off drugs?
    Sheen: Isn’t it obvious. Look at me. I’m clean. The only drug I’m on is called "Charlie Sheen". Bam. You couldn’t handle it. Too real. Go.
    How much longer can you maintain your current lifestyle?
    Sheen: I will live forever. Sorry world. I can do it using nothing but my brain. Charlie Sheen. Immortal. Winner.

    ReplyDelete