Thursday, February 17, 2011

Movies that have 1 great line

There are some movies that are always at the same part when you flip through and catch it on tv. They generally have 1 great line that you wait for and then turn the channel afterward.
Here's a couple I thought of:

Aliens - "They mostly come out at night, mostly."

Forest Gump - "Lieutenant Dan, Ice Cream!"

Matrix - "Dodge this."

I'm sure there's a ton more. Those are just one's that i've seen recently

4 comments:

  1. Predator - "Get to the choppahh!!!!!!!"

    Bad Boyz II - "Sh*t just got real."

    Dirty Dancing - "Nobody puts 'Baby' in a corner."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it puts the lotion in the basket" silence of the lambs and joe dirt

    "you blew it" billy madison

    "half an hour, half an hour with the wee one" waterworld

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thats almost 64" Jason Fitzgerald while watching me play Final Fantasy 3 for super nintendo. Its not a movie, but everytime anyone says anything about those games, that is the only thing I can think of so I thought it was valid

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost forgot this one. Good Will Hunting - "Regurgitating Gordon Wood." "I got her numbah, how do you like them apples?"

    ReplyDelete