I want your junk in my mouth.
I want you to slap me in the face with it. (I was eating lunch at work when i got this and damn near choked to death.)
I'm addicted to your perfect penis.
I want you to bang me all night long.
I want you to pull my hair and spank my ass.
I want you to finger me and make me taste it.
I am going to ravish your balls when I see you.
Just leave it in I love it. ( Had Will after that one)
I could probably go on
Roflmbo
ReplyDeleteawesome, this is exactly what this blog is about
ReplyDeletedidnt have enought time to properly comment on this before.
ReplyDeletejunk in mouth - quality
slap in the face with it - hahahahaha
finger and make her taste it - wtf, i thought that only happens in porn
ravish your balls sounds scary