



it was a tough choice, i wanted to put blade in there or maybe hot fuzz.
also i've recently really gotten into big lebowski (which is 2nd row, 3rd column if you didnt know) i know people said its great, it actually is great.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=328876&id=235374096741&saved



Top 3.
ReplyDeleteT2
Predator
Shaun of the Dead
Top 3a.
300
Commando
Blade
Top 3b.
Hott Fuzz
Fight Club
Star Wars
Way too hard to choose.
A majority of these movies are badass.
Top 3.
ReplyDeleteJurassic Park
Jurassic park 2
Jurassic park 3 Requim
I went to the tax guy last night and I had to give him my papers. I told him I had a kid last year too, so make sure I get my deduction. He said, "what's his name?" I said, "Luke, which is why all my papers are in this star wars folder." Then he said he saw the movie when it came out in 1976. I had to correct him and tell him it came out in 1977.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that is pretty funny. I'm guessing he realized you were the real deal after that. You should have worn your shirt and everything, he probably would have been scared.
ReplyDelete