Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brad....... Think about it........




10 comments:

  1. Just make sure you have 2 ethernet cables so you can each plug in your xbox. Nobody uses wireless anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we would have more then that. We'd probably have 4 xbox ready tv's. Surround sound, computers ready. T1 line. Also I thought Gerry went to kill his neighbor after the second kick off, he was gone for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. No, just workpwnt. Alla just kept hearing me scream obscenities every time I kept getting kicked off. I know the neighbor did as well. He probably thinks that her & I smack each other around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read this on dorkly.com, it's a line bill could probably use.
    "My kill death ratio is better than Hitler's."

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think we've been having this discussion since 10th grade. it would be awesome if any of us lived together, probably still would only talk to each other over xbox headsets. gerry needs to get off this wireless connection and stop doing work from home. cant you steal your neighbors wireless and run your work programs on his internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    So wrong.....though funny cause it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Brad.
    Funny thing is, I would only communicate with you guys through emails, texts, and the headset if we all lived together. Put you guys on mute even though you could all still hear me.
    I'm going to go to NJ this weekend, grab my Ethernet cable from my moms house and make a long ass cord.
    I could borrow his internet (I mean I already sometimes do by accident.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike, I'm putting that on my xbox profile, thats the best I've heard. Also you guys would hear me screaming nothing but obscenities and anyone that walked by our house would think its a warzone and people were getting murdered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Hitler" might be blocked by the X-Box police squad. If so....replace the L or the I with a 1 or !.

    ReplyDelete