Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Star Wars Question?


Lets say the storm troopers were zombies.......do you think things would have ended differently? Comments....Opinions. LOL Like

6 comments:

  1. It would've definately made the movie about 10 episodes longer, noone has any accuracy in the movie and now everything would have to be a headshot to stop them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought they were zombies
    also, why do they even wear armor if they get killed in one hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I thought Armor was supposed to protect them?
    Maybe there just uniforms? Who wants a uniform like that....all heavy, standing outside in 150 degree weather looking for droids.

    The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I saw a comic book called "Marvel Zombies" where a majority of the Marvel Super Heroes & villains (except for Magneto, Dr. Doom and The Fantastic Four) were zombies. They literally took over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but Star Wars is bigger than one world. Whatever planet the zombies originated on would just get wiped out by the death star. If Zombies originated on the death star then I gotta bad feeling about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep trying to make a barrack obama/ darth maul photochop but it just doesn't come out right.

    ReplyDelete