I think we can all agree at this point that call of duty games have some type of equalizer system for when you get too many wins in a row. Mike has complained about this forever and gerry and i got our first taste last night. when you get up around a 50 win streak, your whole team seems to lose all power. i guess its hard to complain too much when you win 10 times for every loss, but still its annoying.
Kids can't handle me on COD, i'm way to nast-e. Win ratio is at 7.7, .... on the richter scale.
ReplyDeleteI think i'm gonna try using the famas more. I had it last night and it's great. I always thought I would change my strategy when necessary, but I never needed to. It's like Jordan trying to shoot with his left hand to see if it's better than his right.
ReplyDeleteThe famas is the only weapon I use now unless I take some kids off the ground. Remember monster hunter when you guys were great at getting plates and my guy couldn't. Well now my guy can take a better beating and pick himself out of last stand on occasion.
ReplyDelete