GFY stuff
I did it last night (though re-sized it this morning.)I was making it and Alla goes "Isn't he supposed to be bigger?"I went "Huh? Ewoks are tiny."And she said "He's the guy Mike had to reinforce the floor, No?"
I got in early and was glad that I did cause I lol'ed so hard when I saw it.
I think I missed something cause this converstaion makes no sense to me whatsoever.
talking about gerry's pic of chris kersey as an ewok on the header
I did it last night (though re-sized it this morning.)
ReplyDeleteI was making it and Alla goes "Isn't he supposed to be bigger?"
I went "Huh? Ewoks are tiny."
And she said "He's the guy Mike had to reinforce the floor, No?"
I got in early and was glad that I did cause I lol'ed so hard when I saw it.
ReplyDeleteI think I missed something cause this converstaion makes no sense to me whatsoever.
ReplyDeletetalking about gerry's pic of chris kersey as an ewok on the header
ReplyDelete