How close was I on the amount left over? I bet you had about 7 partially drank bottles of grey goose. I know for a fact that the scotch didn't make it through the night. I'm pretty sure I told steve jobs that you picked the bottle yourself.
Mike.....All 8 bottles of Grey Goose were empty by 2:30am. Roman & Murat went through 2 bottles together.
What was left was 1. 18 Heineken's 2. 2.5 Bottles of Martel Cognac 3. 2 Bottles of Patron 4. 2 Bottles of White 5. 1 Bottle of Red 6. 4 Grey Goose (though we didn't bring them inside.) 7. 2 Bottles of Blush
How close was I on the amount left over? I bet you had about 7 partially drank bottles of grey goose. I know for a fact that the scotch didn't make it through the night. I'm pretty sure I told steve jobs that you picked the bottle yourself.
ReplyDeleteMike.....All 8 bottles of Grey Goose were empty by 2:30am. Roman & Murat went through 2 bottles together.
ReplyDeleteWhat was left was
1. 18 Heineken's
2. 2.5 Bottles of Martel Cognac
3. 2 Bottles of Patron
4. 2 Bottles of White
5. 1 Bottle of Red
6. 4 Grey Goose (though we didn't bring them inside.)
7. 2 Bottles of Blush
My original blog posting didn't have my original amount on there btw.
ReplyDeleteOh and no one touched the Jack.
ReplyDeleteCorrection....3 bottles, and Roman had a hard on for Milana.
ReplyDelete