Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ghetto workplace solutions

I'm actually going to attempt to do my own subject and keep it going. I feel as though i might have some of the best material out there since tons of our stuff at work is either outdated or rigged to work properly. I saw this today and thought to myself WTF was the one maintenance guy thinking. If I can get a picture of him it would probably all make sense.







Yeah that's exactly what you think it is doing exactly what you think its doing. To get closer to the floor so it dries it faster, the genious cut the fan in half and duct taped it together. These are the kinds of people I work with on a daily basis and the reason I don't have time for making daily posts!

3 comments:

  1. this is a quality post, cut a perfectly good fan in half. he probably thought it was a genius move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy is a hacker in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, why is he using an extension cord? there is clearly enough cord to reach the outlet.

    ReplyDelete