I'm trying to make a list of
Movies where only 1 person is killed by another person, and is the only person to die in the movie.
Natural deaths don’t count and disease/sickness doesn’t count unless someone else causes the sickness on purpose.
Here’s what I came up with. These may not even be right, but I can only think of one person who dies. **spoiler alert**
Rocky III – Mickey
Rocky IV – Apollo Creed (KTFO)
Stir of Echoes?
Gran Turino?
Million Dollar Baby
ReplyDeleteHappy Gilmore
ReplyDeleteChubbs.....Carl Weathers can't catch a break. He gets killed in almost every movie.
"Fight Club" has only 1 guy that gets killed - Bob
ReplyDeleteI don't know about fight club. Somebody has to die when they destroy those buildings.
ReplyDeleteThat was the point. All the security and night workers were in the club, so they were all empty and of course noone was working late or walking by or driving by.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I count Tyler as a casualty because this was a movie that Pitt was actually great in.
Tyler planned to erase debt by destroying buildings that contained credit card companies records.
ReplyDeleteWe all know that credit card companies outsource their customer service. The worst thing I could see happening is a bum getting injured.
Tyler never truly dies....he's the "Like a Boss" meme.
shawshank redemption?
ReplyDeletedoes it count if the guy kills himself
nvm, warden kills himself also, that prison is like working for Apple.
also, in rocky 3, mickey dies and mr. t's career.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves... PWN
ReplyDeleteI purposely didn't count cartoon Disney movies cause they're too easy. Sleeping Beauty, the Little Mermaid, Bambi.
ReplyDeleteI just realized the premise of fight club is very similar to latest Die Hard movie.
Someone at work mistakenly said "10 things I hate about you" as an answer. I guess it was right, the only person to die was me, in the living room, with the boredom.
ReplyDeletenah, heath ledger died. maybe they are counting that.
ReplyDeletealso, buried with ryan reynolds
he dies at the end, or at least you are left with the premise that he's going to die, but he is the only person in the entire movie.
Old School.
ReplyDeleteBlue gets killed by 2 sets of magnificent titties.
Oh and First Blood (Rambo part 1)
ReplyDeleteEven though its a Rambo movie he only kills 1 guy.
What movie has the most kills? I think Star Wars episode V might have the most. they blew up an entire planet. Maybe that movie doesn't count cause you don't know any of the people's names that die. In that case I think Schindler's List wins. There is literally a list of all the people that died.
ReplyDeleteEpisode III had the cleansing @ the end, so I think that has the most kills in the series.
ReplyDeleteEpisode IV has the entire planet, but like you said, they probably don't count that.
Out of all movies it has to be Return of the King. Orlando Bloom never runs out of arrows.
Also who has more kills that Arnold
ReplyDeleteSchwarzenegger? In Commando, he kills over 80 guys. I counted one night.
Though he has 0 kills in T-2 Judgment Day.
Crap, just realized I put Episode V instead of IV. I must've been thinking about the movie with the most kills by a Wampa.
ReplyDelete