I've been slackingThis card looks amazing. The prelims (which start @ 8pm on Spike) look great as well.
Nate Diaz vs Rory MacDonald should be an all out war, and hopefully they show these 2 fights,
Claude Patrick vs. Daniel Roberts & Pablo Garza vs. Yves Jabouin. Probably will show them if the these fights & the main card fights end quickly.
Also Mayhem Miller signed with the UFC and will be fighting on July 2nd against Aaron Simpson. I'll pick my winners soon. I'm having a hard time picking between Couture and Machida.
they are showing a bunch of undercard fights on facebook. Maybe we can play it through ps3 or something.
ReplyDeleteThey are actually showing the entire undercard (except for the two on spike) on the Facebook.
ReplyDeleteLooks like UFC will be starting early this weekend.
also, I invited big Chris. It really is the biggest UFC ever.
ReplyDeleteJon bones is hurt! Phil Davis Vs Rashard Evans. It's gon be some black on black violence.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to this card.
ReplyDeleteFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was looking forward to going to that UFC (133 Philly) too. Card was beginning to look great.
Guess I'm not going now.
So if Davis wins...does he get a title shot?
Lolz at shields. Cesar Gracie couldn't even get into the country, so he is missing a cornerman. d'oh.
ReplyDelete