Here's some more stupid mistakes to laugh at.
1) Brad submitted this one. Instead of writing the @ symbol, she wrote “at” and circled it.
2) Here's an awesome opportunity that I missed out on
新しいメールアドレス: onlineuklottoupdatewinning20230@yahoo.co.jp
Your email address has won US$4.6M from the UK Lotto online draws of 28/03/11 held in Thailand, Lucky # AZ167423577 ticket # UKL890712778512. For claims contact Mr. Jerry Cheong jeerycheong@yahoo.com.hk with your name, address, phone, draw date, job title, Age & ticket # Regards Mr. Alex McClendon
- Uk-Lottery Organization
Got this scam email. There is some Japanese characters at the top, and a Japanese email address (.jp is from Japan). However, it is for the United Kingdom lotto. Apparently the UK lotto drawing is held in Thailand. They are located nowhere near each other. The email I’m supposed to apply to has a .hk extension, which is for Hong Kong. Looks like 4 countries are working together on this lottery project. I think I’ll pass though.
#3 throw a tarp on top, wtf are they thinking
ReplyDeletethats more lazy than stupid. steel will be all rusted by the time we use it.
as for #1, some people are incapable of learning technology. bob asked me today if ipod and ipad were both made by apple.
"If ipod and ipad were both made by apple."
ReplyDeleteL....O.....L. Wow.
BTW I feel bad for the guy in #3. He has the "WTF is this Sh*t" look on his face.