Friday, April 8, 2011

FRIDAY MEME

this is the scumbag steve meme, dont know the whole backstory of it, but basically someone took a pic of this kid and thought he looked like a douchebag. then they started making up all these stupid things that he probably does. whats great about this meme, is that they posted it on teh chive and this kid wrote in to them to prove that he is indeed a douche.
letter is at the bottom








from this link
http://thechive.com/2011/02/07/the-civilizing-of-scumbag-steve-email-exchange/




2 comments:

  1. Error - Our automated content filter has deleted a complete retard.
    That is hilarious.

    3 things.
    1. "Calls in sick." I've seen so many people do this when I worked @ the hobby shop.
    2. "Text a girl a smiley face / getting laid."
    I thought that worked?
    3. "Lets buy a shot / Wallets Empty." I know a few who are notorious for this.....but not only that...Sushi night. They'll order 3-4 rolls each and never finish it. For some reason my 50 dollar for 2 meal has turned into a 126 a person meal (because we all split the bill.)

    F*ck that noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the hell is mashed?
    dont put that shism on my mashed, i think i'm gonna start saying that to people.
    customer: i need to place an order
    me: dont put that shism on my mashed
    customer: what did you say
    me: thats REALTALK, you think ya hard but ya runts

    ReplyDelete