This one is just for lolz. I’m not passing any judgment about the intelligence of this person. I found this to be hilarious, and it made my day. There was a birthday card at the party that was on the fridge, it was on regular lined paper and folded in half, nothing fancy. It must’ve been given on the actual birthday which was Wednesday. The card was written by a mentally handicapped person. It read “Happy Bathday Hallie.” What an effort, he came damn close too.
2) Me and a couple of guys from the office went out to eat at a local place. We were a little disappointed that the normal buffet area was closed, but we proceeded to order food anyway. I went with the Wednesday lunch special. I figured that would be pretty safe bet. The other guys ordered and we sat down. 10 minutes later, a lady comes out and says they don’t have what I ordered, they won’t have it until tonight. How do you not have the Wednesday lunch special and why did it take you so long to realize it? I switched my order to a cheesesteak. They bring out the other guys’ food. The guy who ordered a chicken cheesesteak with lettuce and onions gets a cheesesteak with onions. He sends it back and they bring it back out as a chicken cheesesteak with onions. Still couldn’t get lettuce. Probably not going there again.
3) I can’t tell if this one is stupid funny or stupid dumb. We made a CD of tv themes to listen to at work. One lady was remarking that she remembered a lot of them because it’s so much easier to memorize things when they’re set to music. So she says, “Maybe you could teach me computers in a song.” I couldn’t stop laughing. Then a guy walks back and says, is this some kind of radio station that only plays TV themes? I told him it was and he was happy with that.
why would you do that? is it white trash people or just people that think mcnarb is still on the team? do that kid a favor and buy him an aaron rodgers jersey, he's great and he's not gonna get traded for at least the next 12 years.
ReplyDelete