Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MMA Discussion - MMA + BeautifulPeople.com = Awesomeness

Today at work I decided to check the MMA forums for any news regarding Shane Carwin's retirement and stumbled upon a troll thread.  Apparently these guys were posting pictures of MMA fighters on a website called "Beautiful People" where other members need to vote you in so you can join the site.  After that I guess you use it to try to bang chicks or something.  These were a few of the gems that I found.

"Vaseline"
"Going to church" LOL

Damn right Sexyama should be voted in.
I'm pretty sure this is really Chael's profile.

"Interested in Anderson Silva money, Urine"



 Apparently the women of Beautiful People didn't seem to love them some Wandy.





You know who the ladies did love?








 Non MMA related but I found this hilarious.







3 comments:

  1. I can't breathe. This was amazing. Shogun must be getting the pity votes. Mayhem going to church, Machida with the pee. Akiyama has a Ph.D? This beautiful people website is just asking for it or is a troll in itself. maybe somebody made it just to get hot girls to send pics.
    The emperor must be getting in through a vote of no confidence.
    The Reem with the Ariany pic is just amazing. Girlsgotasweettooth should change her name to GirlsgotanSTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great, akiyama should get voted in easy. its no surprise that wanderlei is a definite no.
    chael's write up is so good i cant tell if some kid made it up or if chael himself said it in an interview. either way, i'm adding it to my match.com profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were others that didn't make the list but deserved a shout out. FitchNFamous (Jon Fitch) had a profile and so did Tim Sylvia. I saw Sloth from the Goonies in the thread as well.

    I tried finding that girlsgotasweettooth on the Facebook to see if she ever got a chance to go 3 rounds with the Reem.

    ReplyDelete