About
“I Have Drawn You” is a phrase which most commonly refers to the humorous comic strip series in which two notable characters from a TV show or movie have the following conversation:-“Hey [character’s name]…”
-“What?”
-“I have drawn you.” – A poor drawing of the character (drawn by a fan) replaces the original photo.
-“Oh, cool bro!” – The original photo is morphed with the drawing creating a humorous image.
The series was most likely developed for the purpose of poking fun at the poor drawings that are developed by fans of different things. When comparing the drawing to the actual image, flaws emerge in a comical way.








ha, these are great. I like that this meme actually conjugates correctly. It could've easily been called "I have drew you."
ReplyDeletethat might be funny to have one where it says I have drew you and it has drew cary as the last pic.
I like the last one....because, you can't tell if the drawing is messed up or not.
ReplyDelete