“Childhood Enhanced” is an expression used to describe characters from children’s fiction that have been updated for mature audiences, which is often seen as a positive spin on the Ruined Childhood meme.
apparently trigger control was not in the movie either

















These are cool. I think there is definitely the imagination/memory/how long ago effect on how cool we thought shit was. I've gone back and watched Voltron and the original Transformers cartoons and while I took away new meaning in things.......overall I remembered it being much cooler. Standards change too. When it was all that we had, it was amazing and the latest coolest thing.
ReplyDeletedidn't even know there was a term for these. I have all the original transformers on dvd and the plots are so cheesy. Starscream's voice is way awesomer than in the new movies though. Games like Zelda where there was just a single attack button, but you still thought you were a master swordsman when playing.
ReplyDeleteLack of girl funny
ReplyDelete