Clip Art Covers are a series of
photoshopped images in which iconic cover art illustrations and photographs are
recreated in clip art and the Comic Sans font. While the series initially started with
album cover parodies, the concept has spread to video games boxes and DVD sets as well.




















Lol. I wish that some of these were the real deal. They are great. It's like a computer version of pictionary but the max image size is like 5k.
ReplyDeletethat is a great idea for a game. you have create an image on the computer, but the image has a ridiculously low file size cap. so you have to determine where you want to use your graphics. i want to amend another rule, you should drink while doing it.
ReplyDeletethese are great. I'm trying to think of one I want to make. I like that bioshok is spelled wrong. adds a little more flair to it.
ReplyDelete