GFY stuff
probably the titanic one is best. "this ship can't sink.""she's made of iron sir, I assure you she can."
Download a pizza is great.I can appreciate the thought and skill to tie several memes together in the Mordor one. Well played sir.
cuz he's the rock and he rocks...into mordor
"Barney's movie had feeling, but football in the groin had a football in the groin."I liked the titanic one cause the iceburg was like a boss.
There was another titanic one I saw that had the like a boss guy as god sinking the ship.
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/140487-challenge-accepted
probably the titanic one is best.
ReplyDelete"this ship can't sink."
"she's made of iron sir, I assure you she can."
Download a pizza is great.
ReplyDeleteI can appreciate the thought and skill to tie several memes together in the Mordor one. Well played sir.
cuz he's the rock and he rocks...into mordor
ReplyDelete"Barney's movie had feeling, but football in the groin had a football in the groin."
ReplyDeleteI liked the titanic one cause the iceburg was like a boss.
There was another titanic one I saw that had the like a boss guy as god sinking the ship.
ReplyDeletehttp://knowyourmeme.com/photos/140487-challenge-accepted
ReplyDelete