the 'ballin' one got me the david thorne pic made it on teh chive, i guess a lot of people know how hilarious he is. also the bottom one is a gif, so you can click on it if it doesnt move.
Just saw the header... That is classic, also I am impressed by how you summed it up play by play. Hahahah I'm still laughing. We need to keep some of these and post them all on like a year in review post.
lolz. forever alone pic is great.
ReplyDeletethe 'ballin' one got me
ReplyDeletethe david thorne pic made it on teh chive, i guess a lot of people know how hilarious he is.
also the bottom one is a gif, so you can click on it if it doesnt move.
Just saw the header... That is classic, also I am impressed by how you summed it up play by play. Hahahah I'm still laughing. We need to keep some of these and post them all on like a year in review post.
ReplyDelete"he said have a break....like the advert"
ReplyDeleteThese are all win. I do wonder who would narrate a biography on morgan freeman. He did his own in that robot chicken skit.