yeah real good asian zing is great, write that down you dont have a pen? well remember that then. they got a bunch of different sauces, asian zing is one of the best
We were driving home on Saturday and I saw the place ready to be open in "Fall of 2011." I was wondering if that was the place you guys talk about. So when we have StrikeForce / UFC night @ my place, we can get the buffalo shrimps, and Wild Wings.
yeah real good
ReplyDeleteasian zing is great, write that down
you dont have a pen? well remember that then.
they got a bunch of different sauces, asian zing is one of the best
We were driving home on Saturday and I saw the place ready to be open in "Fall of 2011." I was wondering if that was the place you guys talk about. So when we have StrikeForce / UFC night @ my place, we can get the buffalo shrimps, and Wild Wings.
ReplyDeletethey also show all the ufc fights there
ReplyDeletemy team is great. you have no chance survive, make your time
ReplyDeleteMango Habanero is also bangin. I just made some moves so I'm ready to lose in the championship game now.
ReplyDelete