Monday, August 1, 2011

fantasy football

now that i have your attention

fantasy football, nobody really seems to care about it, the draft date is set for this saturday, which stu can't make and i'm not sure if anybody else can since nobody really posts anything on the fantasy site. so i figured i would write it here.  do you guys wanna change the date? maybe push it back to august 19th? would you rather just do autodraft? does anybody give a shite?

6 comments:

  1. i'm taking ochocinco first pick. maybe aaron rodgers 2nd and kevin kolb 3rd. I don't care when the draft is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Sat doesn't work for me I have a softball tournament all day. If we are gonna draft, we should just do it at Buffalo Wild Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I mean have that shit autopick while we are at Buffalo Wild Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning on it being Saturday but push it to Sunday August 21st. I get back from Aruba on the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll push it back for now, i like bills idea though, we go out somewhere and then come back and see our teams, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werd. Sounds like an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete