Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How Effin Stupid are you? Issue #9


I was looking through a company's recent jobs and came across this one. This spelling of San Diego is an injustice. Perhaps they could be fined for it in the very building they helped construct.
I emailed them a week ago that it was wrong and it hasn't been fixed.


I assume this guy didn't type his own name, but still, the typo is funny. The idea of a brain walker is kinda creepy.

Everything is wrong with this automated reply. It says he will be back by Friday, yet it's Friday and the autoresponder is still set. Also, Friday's date is the 27th, not the 26th. Outlook gets it right in the date sent. And yeah, we have a secret project called project X. Deal with it.


1 comment:

  1. we have all kinds of secret projects down here too, government work. DC has a lot of tunnels under it. the first one is the best though, you make a professional looking website and spell san diago wrong.

    ReplyDelete