As all of you know, today is Friday the 13th, which to us has a special meaning. I remember the times where we would order 27 dollars worth of Wendys, watch crappy movies in my basement....which a majority of the time would be the Friday the 13th franchise.
Growing up, I loved these movies and in the last year I've watched all of these movies from beginning to the end just to get a refresher on how awesome they really are (Except for Jason X and Jason goes to Hell...those were terrible.)
friday the 13th movies are teh greatest. so many awesome kills. "wheres the damn corkscrew?"
ReplyDeleteor jason throwing a wheelchair kids down 152 stairs, every episode has some great parts. i'm hoping some of these will be on tv tonight, hopefully its the one where the guy "cant take a joke" and gets slammed through the coffee table.
Corkscrew is Part IV
ReplyDelete152 stairs is Part II
Can't take a joke is Part V
My other favorites are "oooo baby, ooo baby" (also part V)
BTW the guy that sings that (and gets killed) is Juwanna Mann.
If you watch that video I'll give you the times that the kills are amazing.
ReplyDelete13 seconds
2:00
2:07
2:30
2:50 - Banana Scene
2:58 - Groin
3:20
3:30 - Don't drop the soap old buddy
4:00 - Triple Kill
4:50 - GTFO, no wait.
5:13 - Reversal
5:45 - Sleeping Bag
6:55
9:00 - This is why boxing sucks
11:30 - Sub Zero
13:55
2 things. I'm pretty sure at 2:32 He kills DMX also watching this also gave me a great idea. Only Chuck Norris beats Jason in a speed walking competition.
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm pretty sure this is where Mortal Kombat got the ideas for some of their fatalities.
ReplyDeleteLolz, I was singing ooh baby in the shower this morning.
ReplyDelete