Thursday, May 12, 2011

End Of The World?

Apparently today is supposed to be one of the days that the world is gonna end. I hope its either before work starts or after GTFO tonight. My question is why do they listen to some guy who makes rediculous calculations about when the world is gonna end. If people are going to make National headlines and news for saying rediculous things, then that needs to be my job cause I can make up some crazy shit.

5 comments:

  1. I saw a sign this morning that said May 21st.
    Also December 21st 2012 is another day that we should look into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should've called out sick today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 24 hours to live tags, but you might want to put mase on there too being that it is his song.
    i was thinking that i've seen may 21st as well, but then i realized that it doesnt matter because its made up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until some guy with a bunch of A-Bombs tells me what time he plans on destroying the world and all of our SEALs are dead......I'm going to operate under the assumption that we are good to go about our business as normal.
    It would be great if some yahoo said the world was going to end and we stormed his house at night to capture him and torture him for information. You would probably only have to do it once before noone mentioned that they knew when the world was going to end......ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when is this world gonna end? What if it ends right in the middle of my typing this?

    Here may be found the last words of Joseph of Aramathea. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Holy Grail in the Castle of uggggggh'

    ReplyDelete