We've reached the end of an era. Black Ops. I have to say that the Gfy team dominated this call of duty game more than any other. We had the team reach milestones of a 10 win ratio, 54 kill death ratio, and 200 consecutive game win streak, as well as numerous hilarious kills. most kids playing the game should be glad they didnt put nuke as a killstreak because bill could probably get it off about half the time. anyway, hope to see you guys on Brink tonight and hopefully the game is great.
i wanted to make up some fake achievements for call of duty that each of us could have completed at some point, but I wont have time today. maybe i can do it another time, or if anybody else wants to, they can add them

i'll be on brink when i'm done putting down the floor in the basement.
ReplyDeleteI'll be purchasing the game after you guys have played it for a day or two...just in case.
ReplyDelete4.59 overal KDR. I don't know if I can play another COD, I just don't think I'll ever get anywhere close to that again.
ReplyDelete