I just had the chance to watch a few rounds of that boxing match (Mosley vs Pacquiao) and I would just like to say that I rather watch Jake Shields vs Koscheck lay on each other for 5 rounds. I seriously don't understand how boxing survives.......I was bored by the 3rd round. Maybe because I'm all about MMA or I just know a horrible thing when I see it.
Mosley got 6 million for running away the whole time.....horrible.
For your troubles
i agree, i cant get into boxing, its not a realistic representation of fighting. it would be like if the NFL didnt allow passing plays, that would be a terrible representation of football. mike and i had a discussion about boxing the other day and we both came to the conclusion that its similar to a pillowfight. get those giant gloves off their hands and lets see them really fight.
ReplyDeleteI could watch that gif all day. WTF is going on with the UFC though! First 2 draws. then BJ and Fitch both get hurt and we don't see the rematch. now the same exact thing happens with edgar and maynard. Also Ando might be getting his own show in Brazil. What's next, another title shot for Jake the eyepoker shields?!
ReplyDeleteI was going to make a post that said "Caption this gif."
ReplyDeleteEdgar & Maynard Both Injured.
The card was looking great but now it looks "good."
Jake Shields will probably get the title shot if Okami was out (like Hendo got 2 title shots, and lost them both.)
Good thing is that Zuffa added "Fighters Insurance" to their company to Cover Training Injuries.
Nick Diaz is gonna box some dude. He'll probably lose.
ReplyDelete