Wednesday, May 18, 2011

arnold



i think everybody probably heard that arnold had a love child on the side and is now getting divorced, when I heard this, so many things were going through my head and i wanted to start writing them down. this has to be the greatest day ever for people that write headlines.
heres what i mean

Arnold is getting divorced, i guess its Judgement Day

his wife said she didnt know about his affair, i guess he was telling her some True Lies

I hear he calls his kid Junior

At least he didnt have Twins

when they asked him the details of the affair he said he couldnt Totally Recall what happened

I'm guessing his wife will get everything in the divorce, including his clothes, his boots, and his motorcycle

when his wife found out she freaked out and he told her to "chill out" (mr freeze reference, anybody?)

4 comments:

  1. I lost it at the clothes, boots and motorcycle part. I guess his wife will "Jingle all the way" to the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a side note: they're remaking "Total Recall"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386703/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they can remake the Total Recall Video Game....heard that thing was great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should say "Hide yo housekeepers."

    ReplyDelete