I posted the one I made on Sherdog. I got nothing but hate on there. A mod said "I was fighter bashing" & gave me a yellow card. I could make a few more but I need some ideas. I was going to shoop a Star Wars one but I had nothing.
Jones wins 3 more & they'll start calling him the GOAT. Rumor had it was if Anderson won, Jones would have walked into the cage & challenged him to a super fight for the New Year card (even though he has a fight lined up).
the dolphin one! I think GSP should fight Jones. I'm wondering how long before they are touting Jones as the GOAT. maybe another couple fights.
ReplyDeleteI posted the one I made on Sherdog. I got nothing but hate on there. A mod said "I was fighter bashing" & gave me a yellow card.
ReplyDeleteI could make a few more but I need some ideas. I was going to shoop a Star Wars one but I had nothing.
Jones wins 3 more & they'll start calling him the GOAT. Rumor had it was if Anderson won, Jones would have walked into the cage & challenged him to a super fight for the New Year card (even though he has a fight lined up).
The street fighter one and the dead fish one. I kept waiting for Mike to pull that move last weekend.
ReplyDelete