Monday, February 13, 2012

One man on a mission

Blankets, you love them when you’re trying to sleep, but you hate them when you’re trying to watch a fight. Dana White hates them too, that’s why he’s put a man on the case to wipe out those that practice the blanket arts. His first test was Jon Fitch, a promising disciple in the church of blanketology. Everyone expected 15 minutes of snugglefest, but nobody realized Johny Hendricks is “The Blanket Hunter.” After knocking out Fitch in 12 seconds, now a bigger challenge lies in Hendrick’s path. A friend and mentor to Fitch, Josh Koschek was the mentor who led Fitch down the dark path of the blanket. Some say Koschek had no human father, that his father actually was a blanket. Can Hendricks eliminate the head of this coven of blanket warriors, or will he be kept warm and cozy until he loses a unanimous decision? Find out on May 5th. Also available in 3D.


5 comments:

  1. lolercopter. he had no human father, his dad was actually a blanket. *slow clap
    the vampire pic of fitch. amazing. koscheck (with smashed eye) is great and he's wearing a twilight quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once I saw the fight announced with Kos I knew I had to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wants to watch blankets in 3D?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I guess I should've put Jar Jar Binks in it, then you would've seen it in 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.....that fucking Jar Jar.....he and the king ruined that movie. I'll never forgive him.

    ReplyDelete