GFY stuff
The asian girl in the girl gamer one is hot.
Lol....Conduit. Where's the rock crawler one? The ispc shooter one is pretty dead on. The IDPA guys I shoot with make fun of those guys and their toy guns shooting flyweight bullets with barely enough powder to cycle the gun and red dot sights.
I think I made the Condit one wrong, it's supposed to have really grainy photos, according to the other entries.
The asian girl in the girl gamer one is hot.
ReplyDeleteLol....Conduit. Where's the rock crawler one? The ispc shooter one is pretty dead on. The IDPA guys I shoot with make fun of those guys and their toy guns shooting flyweight bullets with barely enough powder to cycle the gun and red dot sights.
ReplyDeleteI think I made the Condit one wrong, it's supposed to have really grainy photos, according to the other entries.
ReplyDelete