Friday, January 6, 2012

friday meme: cool chick carol

i saw this a while back and thought some of them were funny. havent had much time to look up new memes, so i'm using some of my reserves. 












.

4 comments:

  1. I think I know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I wanted to make one saying these three things and using a girl I know.

    1. "Asked to be your friend on facebook.....sends you nudes".
    2. "Knows you're engaged......still sends you nudes".
    3. "Her status says In a relationship.....still sends you nudes".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is made of unobtanium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry, I'm sensing a pattern.

    I don't know who names these. This chick is more than cool....she fantastic. There's a problem with every chick I've met like this though. They tend to be stage 3 clingers and bipolar. There should be another meme for Bipolar Carol.
    Monday
    "On the phone with your boss when she gets to your house.....Strips naked and blows you."
    Tuesday
    "Thinks you have another chick over.....Loosens all your lug nuts."

    ReplyDelete