
My fiance is watching a bunch of wedding shows so I decided to participate in the blog on a Tuesday night. Here is Friendzone Johnny. Friendzone Johnny is a teenage boy who showed up to his friends house with flowers on her birthday. This is what she wrote on her facebook: "This is how you do it. He comes to my house at midnight to wish me a happy birthday(: I am so blessed to have such great friends. Thank you sososoo much Jonathon!"
Friendzone Level - It's over 9000!!!!!!!













if johnny just brings her to his apartment and watches a scary movie with her, they'll become more than friends.
ReplyDelete^^^^BOOM^^^^
ReplyDeleteHahahaha I should do a meme of my life haha
ReplyDeletelol about jesus helping tebow in the endzone. bill might end up getting stuck in the friend zone if he shows that girl teh blog
ReplyDeleteLolz. Scumbag steve reference. I love a good cross meme in the morning.
ReplyDelete