Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Chronicles of GFY - Weird Beard Bobby

I used to work with a guy named Rob. He was unique and asked me all sorts of questions all the time. This one time he asked me if I could send him "box shots" of my exes. Another time he asked if I could find some strange vagina for him. Here's one of my favorite stories that Mike brought up a few days ago.


4 comments:

  1. hehe, i remember that guy, he was strange. i know you had apple pie, cuz you brought that wawa apple pie into the theater and finger banged it when we watched american pie.
    this cartoon actually looks a lot like him, except i thought he was heavier and always wore table cloth shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was heavier but the last time I saw him he lost close to 100 pounds. Still wears homemade shirts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl. I'm glad the water cooler level never changes throughout the story. that would have been a continuity error. that guy thought he saw ghosts in my basement when i owned the house with brian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The night gerry finger banged that pie, I banged someone in a red durango, just sayin, made some kids

    ReplyDelete