Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Out of the loop + Russian Kindle



What have all of you been up too?
I've been extremely busy @ work and Alla's computer had magic smoke coming out of it so I've been working on fixing that the last few days.

Also Alla's dad dropped this piece of awesome technology over our place and asked if I could fix it.
I'm glad the only English label on this POS was the hidden "reset" button behind the батарейного отсека........battery cover.

BTW +1 internets for whoever created the "Just for Men" header.

6 comments:

  1. +2 haha, i thought you made the just for men.
    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not create either, +3 bill?
    dunno if you heard about bill, he's officially single, unless he's dating some girls from the old christ community church.
    i am up to the same stuff. work, video game. you heard they are moving tuf to friday nights?
    also, russian kindle looks crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill should date that deaf chick. She was pretty hot.
    TUF to Friday will be a bad move. No one would watch it....but us.
    Also what does FX have that you can't find on the ZUNE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW Russian Kindle is Ass.
    In soviet russia, kindle read you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you were just holding it inside out or something, the letters are all messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think Amazon could sell stuff in soviet russia.

    Brad was working on a comp for me too. It's that time of year. Everyone went cyber monday shopping and got the internetz aids.

    ReplyDelete