WTF, Dana twatted that he has a torn acl and will be out 10 months. Condit vs Diaz for interim title. On another note, the Jan 28th card looks great. Rashad evans Vs Phil Davis Chael Sonnen Vs Mark Munoz Bisping Vs Demian Maia
On another note, I'm happy that Condit gets the fight I wanted for him from the begining. I want to see a good clean fight. Naw......but there will be a big explosion.
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteDiaz is probably pissed. Even if he wins, he won't be happy about it.
Jan 28th should be pretty good. I'm hoping Davis beats Evans. If that happens, I wont have to see Evans face after every Jon Jones fight.
Ha....it's not real. GSP is just skeered.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, I'm happy that Condit gets the fight I wanted for him from the begining. I want to see a good clean fight. Naw......but there will be a big explosion.