you should be prepared to offer an alternate, non sucky movie. here is a list of some that i like. maybe having some of these on hand could save you from 1.5 hours of misery.
1) die hard
This is an awesome movie that just happens to take place during Christmas. If you think its not a Christmas movie, maybe you forgot when bruce willis kills a guy and puts a santa hat on his head and writes ho ho ho on his shirt. In blood. Ftw.
2) national lampoons Christmas vacation
Hilarious movie and you can watch it with your family. Easily better than Christmas story or elf or any stupid ones where people cry the whole time and learn the true meaning of life. Also it has cousin eddie.
3) Friday after next
Hilarious movie that I wouldn’t recommend watching with your family. A lot of times black people movies aren’t as funny to white people, the Friday series is equally funny for all.
featuring terry crews.
4) Gremlins
Awesome movie about little monsters terrorizing people. What a great Christmas present to get, a pet with a bunch of rules, that will turn evil if you feed it after midnight. (still confused how that works, do they know what time zone they are in? is it between midnight and 6 am or something? Daylight saving time?)
5) Bad Santa
just funny, probably one of the dirtiest Christmas movies you will see. I think he beats up little kids at one point, he bangs a girl while in the santa suit.






If you haven't seen bad santa then you are missing out.
ReplyDeleteNightmare Before Christmas
ReplyDeleteDie Hard
Gremlins
Batman Returns
Mentions:
Jingle All The Way
The Ref
Trading Places
Andi:
Elf
I personally did not like Bad Santa all that much. Maybe I need to get drunk and watch it again. I'm willing to try.
batman returns was close to being on here
ReplyDeletei like oswald cobblepot and christopher walken is great as a bad guy. if she, tries to blackmail... me. i'll drop her out, a higher window.
Just Friends is up there on my list.
ReplyDeleteI recently watched Gremlins and realized it's rated "PG". Watch it again. I think it should be @ least NC-17. So violent yet so awesome.