Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goku is my neighbor

last night a car I haven't seen before was parked out in our lot, a brand new mustang with the license plate

OV3R 9K

could it be this guy likes dragon ball Z?
i wanted to take a pic of his car and plate, but it was dark, also i think youre kind of not supposed to take pics of peoples license plates.
if you guys didnt already know, there is a whole meme dedicated to over 9,000. 
 i was looking into using it as the friday meme at some point

so what do you think, is the guy a dragonball fan or does this have some other meaning?

10 comments:

  1. Could be 2 things.

    1. Either he loves the scene where Goku is facing off with Nappa, and Nappa asks Vegeta what Goku's power level is? He responds with "It's...It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    2. He's never seen DragonBall Z, and just loves the internet / memes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I shouldn't be getting laid with the amount of Dragon Ball Z knowledge I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nappa is a scrub. He gets pwned so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone in the show get pwned as often as Krillin?

    That is a hot plate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krillin.....lol. He is the strongest out of all the humans. But he gets wamped / killed every season.

    From what I remember is that he has been killed a total of 4 times.
    1. Once as a kid by the Original Piccolo (DragonBall)
    2. Once by Freeza (Z)
    3. Once by Buu (Z)
    4. Once by Super Android 17 (GT)

    He did take the bomb out of Android 18 and get her pregnant. Can't explain that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Freeza tosses him and just blasts him......it's my favorite Krillin death.

    What a super zombie Krillin does with his ex suicide bomber android wife is none of my fucking business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^^^So many websites spell it differently.

    If you look on wikipedia, they spell it Frieza and then other places in the article they spell it Freeza. It's whoever is translating it on that specific day of taping. I remember watching it on a Japanese Dub and they spelled it "Freeza"....then on the next Japanese Dub they spelled it "Frieza".

    Make up your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I looked it up. should be spelled FU RI I ZA.

    ReplyDelete