Monday, December 19, 2011

Israeli man pwns facebook

Facebook disabled the account of Israeli entrepreneur Rotem Guez because he runs a business called the Like Store, where he sold Likes to advertisers. Guez countered by suing Facebook for deleting his accounts on the social network. Facebook countered with its own cease and desist letter. Guez didn't respond to Facebook's demands. Instead, he legally changed his name to Mark Zuckerberg.

What a genius move, the news can write that facebook is suing mark zuckerberg and make a huge deal about it. this guy will get a ton of publicity.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/facebook/facebook-is-suing-mark-zuckerberg/6375

2 comments:

  1. Genius.
    I wonder how much money he made off of every like?
    All he did was make fake accounts with names like "Ryan MacIntire" and like a company's page.
    Didn't you guys used to create fake accounts for that zombie / vampire game? I didn't know you could get banned for doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you have to make a lot to get banned. I only made 500.

    ReplyDelete